Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blessed!

My bags are packed and we are set to leave EARLY Saturday morning for the Alaskan Cruise. Our flight leaves at 5:30am, which means I will need to get up somewhere around 2am!!! I know that I will miss my 2 little monkeys and their daddy but, also know that I will have an amazing time. A side note is that something that I have been thinking about for a while now and have to put it down. I have been feeling more and more grateful everyday about my life. I am surrounded by people who are going through tough times with work, relationships, children, health, etc. and it has really opened my eyes to how blessed I am. It really hit me this morning when I was in the bathroom and when a silly little two year old took off with the roll of toilet paper and I had to laugh. Why get mad or upset?... she is two and as happy and healthy as she can be. I know that tomorrow it can all change but, for all of the blessings in my life today... I am grateful!!!

1 comments:

jeanna said...

We are all very blessed. It is always good to be reminded of that. I hope you have a wonderful trip and can't wait to read about it!!