When life gets me down, I get to thanking (not thinking) god for all of the things in my life that I am grateful for. Today started out as a pretty bad day so here I sit reminding myself of these things.
I am grateful for...
- My happy and healthy family, when there are so many suffering with one or the other.
- My loving and totally supportive parents who I am VERY close to and would be completely lost without!
- My two little girls who may not always be perfect angels but are my gifts from heaven.
- My new little miracle in my growing tummy who we await to meet.
- My husband who I love unconditionally.
- My perfect for our family house.
- My entire family who is rather large but still lives so close to each other.
- My job at a time when not everyone has the option.
- My photography, it may not be a huge money maker at this point but I get to enjoy my passion.
- My mother-n-law who always seems to know exactly how to support our marriage and always willing to help when needed.
- My husband's family who is so close knit and has always made me feel so very welcome.
- My best friend Crystal who is always a phone call away. A friendship of about 10 years where we can go months without seeing each other but talk almost every day.
- My relationship with god, although I am not a "perfect Christan", I have my own personal relationship with him that is perfect enough for me.
- My life! The fact that there are times when money is tight or bad things happen causing me to get upset or depressed and all I have to do to feel better is to make a mental list such as the above to make it all better.
I employ you all to do the same when you are having a bad day. Just sit down and get to thanking. No matter how big or small your list is...there is a list and focus on that.