Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby's Big (little) Bumbo

Did someone say Bumbo???  Yep...that's right....Hayden tried out her Bumbo for the 1st time today and even at 2 months old she is still pretty young and small for it but she did beautifully.  With a little help from her blanket that I placed under the front of it to lean it back a little to keep her head from falling forward.

-
IMG_5884-bw1
-
And yes...the little hair that she does have seems to have a reddish tint to it.  I wonder if we are going to have three girls with three complete different hair colors.  hmmmm...I guess only time will tell.  :o)
IMG_5820
-
IMG_5808
-
HA!  I love this one...she was staring so hard at her hands she crossed her eyes.  cracks me up.  :o)
IMG_5823
-
IMG_5829
-
IMG_5840
-
IMG_5857
-
I think this next pic of Hayden has to be one of my favs so far.  I don't know why but it just makes me happy.
IMG_5868
-
Lovin' me some sweet baby feet.
IMG_5902
-
HA...daddy walked in the room and rubbed her cheeks as he walked by....its not the best picture but I like how it shows how small she still is compared to daddy's hand.
IMG_5879-bw
-
IMG_5840-bw

0 comments: